Below is a selection of books written about male depression. Inclusion in this list does not imply an endorsement by The Men’s D.E.N.
- I Don’t Want to Talk About It: Overcoming the Secret Legacy of Male Depression (Author: REAL, Terrence)
- Unmasking Male Depression (Author: HART, Archibald)
For Loved Ones:
- Loving a Depressed Man: Understand the Symptons, Find the Help He Needs and Maintain Your Morale (Author: BEY, Douglas Jr., MD)
- How You Can Survive When They’re Depressed: Living and Coping with Depression Fallout (Author: SHEFFIELD, Anne)
- Depression Fallout: The Impact of Depression on Couples and What You Can Do to Preserve the Bond (Author: SHEFFIELD, Anne)
If you know of a book dedicated specifically to men and depression not listed here, please submit your recommendation via our Contact form, thank you.